maintenance fitters in Hampton
Maintenance Fitters with FMCG experience required for long term positions situated in the Eastern suburbs.
These iconic sites are looking for dedicated tradespeople, who enjoy working in a highspeed producing and packaging environment and hold the skillset required to problem solve and implement changes.
The positions are full time and ongoing and offer an opportunity to be part of a maintenance team who can make a difference.
If you are looking for ongoing assignments in the area of your expertise, then this may be of interest to you.
The following pre-requisites apply to these positions:
- Trade qualified fitter
- Hydraulics and pneumatics experience
- Ideally have food, bottling and FMCG experience
- High speed packaging experience
- Aware of OH&S procedures, environmental and good manufacturing practices.
- Fault finding and problem solving abilities in a fast moving environment.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and also autonomously, if required.
If you are currently looking for a new working environment, please apply via the link provided. For further information, please contact Terri on 0434 608 241.