management accountant in Adelaide
Adelaide, South Australia
This iconic Australian company has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join their business on a fixed term contract of up to one year.
Working as an integral part of the finance team, this role will also have responsibility for the management of an Assistant Management Accountant, delegation of workflow and the key point of contact for the team.
You will be CA/CPA qualified with at least 3 years experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis of the business’ performance and related reporting and reconciliations
- Completion of periodic accounting processes/close and related reconciliations
- Product cost analysis for new and existing products
- Annual Work Cover reconciliation
- Dealing with ad hoc projects and analysis as well as dealing with internal enquiries
This role offers a challenging opportunity working with a high recognisable and esteemed brand, where every day offers something new. In addition to a competitive salary, this role will offer the successful candidate benefits such as discounted products, a friendly and professional working environment.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you are immediately available, please apply via the link below or contact Teresa Keown at Teresa.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Please do not send CVs to this email address.
management accounting, budgeting, finance