marketing coordinator - fast paced, dynamic team! in Silverwater
Silverwater, New South Wales
AU$ 75,000 per year
About the role
We are excited to present one of the most attractive marketing roles currently available on the Sydney job market! Our client is a market leading fresh produce supplier with a brand that is rapidly growing and becoming a household name! They have had a long standing reputation in the Australian food market for over 30 years. Their go to market plan is demanding, so they are looking to expand their marketing team to include an experienced and energetic Marketing Coordinator. You will be working closely with the GM of Marketing to produce highly effective and innovative marketing campaigns.
With a varied portfolio of upcoming projects you will have plenty of opportunities to make your mark and contribute to the company’s ongoing growth and success. You are equally comfortable collaborating in a team as you are working alone under your own management. If you are motivated by productivity, proud of great work, willing to be hands on and strategic simultaneously and enjoy a respectful team work culture, this could be just the right role for you!
- Interpret and take direction on the implementation of integrated marketing strategies to support products in the market place and business strategies.
- Support toward new product development processes or product improvement processes including; research, packaging, innovation, cost saving initiatives, product testing and trials.
- Project manage campaigns from brief to execution, including developing timelines, stakeholder communication, and budget management.
- Minutes and actions at customer meetings and follow through on each action to ensure completion or next steps are taken.
- Activation of new product launch logistics and compliance checks on merchandising.
- Reporting and analysis of; campaign results, consumer insights and sales data.
- Coordination of the development of video content for brand strategies and specific marketing-promotion campaigns.
- Liaison with print, packaging, graphic, POS, event logistics, caterers, sampling suppliers as required.
- Coordinating the A-Z for events and functions as required.
- Review of artwork and artwork proofs including product brand, corporate brand and retailer artworks.
- Copy writing for brochures, retail communication, presentations, POS material and online.
- Creating and managing social media content to develop online product brand presence.
To enable your success in this role, you will have a recognised Marketing qualification with strong and relevant marketing support experience. You will have strong customer (external and internal) focus, along with extremely high attention to detail, passion and mastery of language, initiative, creativity, influencing ability and be highly organised.
If you are eager to join an organisation that recognises people who add value to the business, and are looking for a next step to a more senior opportunity - this is the role you've been looking for! Please apply by following the appropriate links.
If you require further information, please contact Kate McVicar on (02) 9615 5379.
marketing, "digital marketing", "social media", "marketing support", account, administration, support, coordinator,