This reputable organisation, a global leader within banking, financial and investment services, has a brand and a reputation which is synonymous with prestige - the absolute 'cream of the crop' within Investment Banking! This elite business is currently going through a growth phase therefore it is an exciting time to come on-board and join one of the most reputable Investment banks as a Mortgage/Home Loan Administrator! If you want to propel your career within banking and financial services in a professional environment working for the best of the best and where the sky's the limit then this opportunity is certainly too good to miss!
These are administration/operational roles prominently known as Mortgage Administrators; we are looking for pure professionals who genuinely take pride in the quality of their work and consider themselves perfectionists in everything they so. The recruitment process will commence ASAP.
About the role
This role provides administrative processing of clients', advisers' or referrers requests and enquiries. Overall, this role is responsible for completing transactions in computer-based systems as part of the delivery of service to clients/advisers, completing other administrative tasks in the support of delivery of service to clients, responding in an efficient and effective way to incoming requests, completing all work in a way that delivers a quality outcome for the client.
- complete manual administrative tasks and changes in computer based tools in line with agreed policies and processes
- identify missing information and follow-up as required
- ensure all information is 100% accurate the first time
- complete case notes on 100% of interactions with clients
- maintain or improve on personal and team performance targets
- maintain up to date knowledge of relevant processes, systems and products
- identify opportunities for increased efficiency and productivity
To be considered for this opportunity you will be a team player with strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high quality outcomes.
- Previous experience of working in a operation role in mortgages or banking is ESSENTIAL!
- Highly articulate with strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain relationships
- High attention to detail and the ability to identify errors
- Strong numeracy skills
- Problem solving skills
- Clear Criminal Check (AFP)
Culture & Benefits:
For the successful candidates, this opportunity will provide excellent career development opportunities and training to become the best in the industry.
- High performance and professional culture
- CBD Location - close to public transport
- Professional development and training
- Competitive salary packages with exceptional benefits
Please note that you must be an Australian Perm Resident or Citizen to apply. Please click on the apply button to be considered for this amazing opportunity. Due to the overwhelming response, please appreciate that only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to the next stage.