mortgage broker relationship manager in Parramatta
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$ 80 per year
This international bank is looking to develop a Mortgage Broker Team which will be responsible for driving the company’s growth into a new key market space. The process will be developed and implemented early next year supported by a great team culture and international brand name. This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a leading bank that promotes career progression and opportunity.
Duties will include:
- Maximizing profit and achievement of the growth of broker initiated Premier and managed clients’ portfolio;
- Building effective relationships with clients to retain and develop sustainable relationships;
- Completing regular reviews with clients to understand their current and long term needs and advise them on the products and services that help them achieve their goals;
- Maintaining a high standard of qualifying broker initiated clients within portfolio;
- Developing a network internal and external professional contacts with the aim of introducing new business, enhancing technical knowledge and promoting the brand;
- Fully utilize and input to Client Relationship Management data, ensuring all client information is complete and kept up to date.
To be successful you will need 5 years experience in a Lending or Customer Relationship Manager role and a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. A second language would be highly desirable.
To apply for this role please forward your resume to email@example.com and we will respond to you within a 24 hour period.
client relationship manager, mortgage, customer relationship manager, banking, lending