mortgage officer - start your career in the banking world! in Concord West
Concord West, New South Wales
AU$ 27 per year
We currently are recruiting multiple opportunities across the lending divisions within one of the Big 4 Banks. This opportunity will give you exposure to different aspects of the lending world dealing with customers in relation to lending products. We are constantly recruiting in this space and require hard working candidates to join the team! This isn’t your ordinary operations role – this is one with a well thought-out and defined career plan, extensive training and personal growth and continued support in an ever-changing, evolving and agile environment.
Please note, we are only interested in candidates who have a genuine passion to work within banking & financial services and who want a long-term career!
We are looking for motivated, hard working, driven individuals that are able to work in a highly structured KPI'd environment, delivering exceptional customer service in everything that you do. You will have experience with:
- Managing your own work flow
- Working on a number of deals at any given time
- Liaising with internal and external business customers and delivering the best customer service experience every time. Act with urgency and respond to customer enquiries or requests immediately
- Achieving KPI’s
- Invested interest within the Banking & Finance industry
- Intermediate computing skills - in particular word processing
- High level of accuracy & efficiency, multitasking and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Assist and educate customers in learning the lending process that enhances their banking experience and helps them to grow
- Advanced negotiation and complex problem solving skills – ability to think outside the square
- Strong attention to detail and administrative capacity
- Proficiency with multiple systems , and receptive to feedback and training
- Personal resilience, proactive and service focus
No previous Settlements experience required but highly desirable. We are looking for motivated individuals looking for a career within banking. The opportunities for growth and development is endless.
In return for your commitment to this role you will be given the opportunity to work for an employer that boasts the following benefits:
- Flexible work environment
- Ability to access some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market
- Supportive management structure
- Entitled to a suite of online learning, training modules and career planning tools to grow with us
- Opportunities for career progression
- Amazing company and team culture
- Convenient location located outside of the station.
Lending | Mortgage | Settlement | Discharges | Processing | Back office | Doc Prep | Verifications | Customer Service | Inbound | Administration | Banking