Full Job Description
This reputable organisation, a global leader in banking, financial and investment services, has a brand and a reputation which is synonymous with prestige - the absolute 'cream of the crop'! Recently, this elite business has grown their Sydney Office and is looking to bring on outstanding candidates to join their high performing Litigation Officer for Mortgages.
If you are looking to work within banking and financial services, in a professional environment with career development then this is the role for you. As this is working for Australia's leading investment bank; we are looking for true professionals who genuinely take pride in the quality of their work, are articulate and highly adaptable. The recruitment process will commence ASAP.
- Being accountable for the day to day litigations actions
- Ensuring that actions are carried out in an efficient, cost-effective and timely manner
- Adhering to all policies and all legislative requirements
- Liaison with external parties (eg Solicitors) and complete file notes in line with the Mortgages processes
- Carry out the individual tasks of the litigations process in a timely and accurate manner
- Identify and escalate high-risk items
- Experience and understanding of collections, hardships or mortgage operations
- Mortgage collections exposure and knowledge, ideally from a banking background
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of relative legislative requirements in mortgages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to follow processes and procedures
- The ability to adapt to change with ease and be resilient to cope with challenging tasks
- To have a World Leading PRESTIGIOUS investment Bank on your Cv!
- Career progression and long-term opportunities
- Propel your career in the Investment banking industry
- Enhance your experience and knowledge within Mortgages
- Close to Public Transport - In the heart of Sydney CBD
- Attractive salary package and staff benefits
How to Apply;
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or call 0282151038. Please note applicants must be an Australian Perm Resident or Citizen and have a clear background check.