We are currently recruiting a parks and gardens labourer with an MR Licence for a local government client in the Eastern Suburbs.
If you are an experienced gardener and have a MR licence and you are looking to secure a brand new exciting role within council just in time for Christmas then look no further!
The successful applicant will undertake the following:
- Maintenance and development of parks and gardens
- Operation of mowers, brushcutters, edgers and hedgers
- Pruning, weeding, watering, planting, mulching
- Truck driving
Essential requirements include:
- Relevant horticulture qualifications - desired but not essential
- C class driver's license and own transport
- Must be an experienced driver who has experience towing a trailer with a ride on mower
- Previous relevant experience
- Available for an immediate start
If the above sound like you, click APPLY NOW or call Samantha on 02 9504 3700.