Randstad are currently working with a number of local councils across Victoria. These temporary assignments allow you the opportunity to broaden your administration experience and work across different government local councils within Victoria.
We are currently looking for strong, experienced administrative and secretarial candidates and have multiple roles, which range from Administration Officers, Personal assistants, Record Management Officers and other secretarial based roles, and will be based in various local councils across Victoria.
Your typical duties will include:
- Providing administrative support to the local council
- Attending to phone queries/complaint handling
- Diary management, travel arrangements and ad hoc team administration
- Preparing written response, word processing and emails
- Record, prepare and distribute meeting minutes
- Record management using TRIM system
- Working as part of a team
To be successful, you will possess:
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Working within the Public sector experience is preferred
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration or similar, or on the job knowledge/skills in lieu
- Great communication skills- both phone manner and written
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills
- Proficient with record management systems such as TRIM and/or SAP
In return, you will be offered:
- The opportunity to work across a variety of different local councils
- Roles that offer variety and progression
- Temporary assignments with the possibility of extension
- Competitive hourly rates
Does this sound like you? please press APPLY NOW or for further information, please call Carla Thornhill on (02) 8298 3834.