national account manager- coles in Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$ 100,000 per year
National Account Manager- Coles- FMCG- 12 month contract
Our client is a market leading FMCG company. The company has a renowned brand and exceptional product offering.
Right now our client has a newly created role open an exceptional National Account Manager to join their business.
Role of National Account Manager
- You will be required to develop proactive strategies to maximise the Coles account
- You will develop promotional plans and be responsible for promotional expenditure
- You will produce and execute trading reviews
- You will build relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- You will be responsible for forecasting and reporting
- You will report into head of sales
- You will be primarily office based
The successful National Account Manager will have
- Success in this role will come from leveraging from your background in a national account management role/ senior account management role
- You will have previously managed Woolworths or Coles or Metcash
- You will ideally have worked within the FMCG industry
- You will possess exceptional account management and relationship building skills as well as be highly commercial, proactive and a team player
On offer is not only a terrific opportunity to join a growing business with a great culture but also the attraction of joining a company that enjoys promoting from within and can offer excellent career progression. An attractive remuneration package is also on offer.
To apply in confidence for this position or similar please hit the "Apply Now" button below or contact Jeni Boraston on (03) 8319 1206 for a confidential discussion.
Account management- Coles- FMCG