A contract role is available until June 2017 for a .NET programmer to work on a Special Provision Online system. The work involves updating the system to match new system requirements, updating technical documentation and making minor improvements to defects.
You will be required to perform the following:
- Update the system to match new system requirements.
- Update technical documentation and performing system and unit testing.
- Produce secure, high performance, maintainable code using industry best practices.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders in a small collaborative team environment.
- Adhere to coding, architecture, design and documentation standards.
- The design, development and maintenance of deployment automation for a variety of applications.
Skills & Experiences Required
To be successful in this position you will be an experienced .NET Developer who has solid experience in the following:
- A track record utilising the .NET framework (VB/C#), OOP.
- SQL Server and an understanding of SDLC.
- Extensive experience (2 or more years) as a Software Developer/Architect in ASP.Net, C# and MVC.
- Experience with LINQ and Entity Framework.
How to apply
If you are excited by the opportunity to join this small team and you think that you meet all of the above criteria please click apply below. Alternatively for any further questions or information please call Scarlett Wray-McCann on 03 8319 1227.