This is your chance to join a reputable, global bank as an Outbound Sales Consultant. Based in Parramatta and within a call centre environment you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and upselling across five key products and services. You will also be responsible for managing long term client relationships. Our client values their employees and fosters an environment that is supportive and driven to achieve excellence. With opportunities for progression and mutliple staff benefits on offer, this is a fantastic way to join a large company and develop your career! This not-to-be-missed opportunity also offers a friendly and positive workplace culture.
Please note that this role is based on a rotating shift roster between 9am and 6.30pm.
Your responsibilities as an Outbound Sales Consultant involves:
- Providing an exceptional client experience
- Proactively inducing sales across five key bank products and services, including personal loans, credit approvals, insurance, balance transfers and deposits
- Building strong rapport and long term relationships with clients
- Identifying and converting warm sales leads and referrals
- Ability to professionally handle customer objections and utilize these to build on the relationship
- Adhering to all bank policies and procedures and executing your work in a professional manner at all times
Your required skills & experience:
- Must have completed studies up to Year 12
- Tertiary qualifications are highly desirable
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrates sales experience and drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Be confident and assertive
- You must be a team player with a positive attitude!
What’s in it for you!
- Work for a GLOBAL bank – have a reputable and internationally recognized name on your resume!
- Strong career progression and opportunities
- Potential bonus earnings
- Friendly, supportive team culture
- Comprehensive training structure
If you are interested in this opportunity please click to apply now, as this role is moving quickly! For any further information please contact Anita Ivanoski on 8215 1021
Please note that Australian Citizenship or permanent residency is required for this role.