- Great Pay Rate
- Day Shift
- Ongoing position for the right person
Randstad is currently seeking a experienced and reliable Pallet Controller who will be responsible for the creation, implementation and auditing of pallet movement control systems, which effectively captures the movement of all pallets, both inbound and outbound for all of Queensland. The role is also responsible for pallet account management, which includes weekly pallet counts and monthly reconciliations and the associated reporting requirements.
Our client is a well-known and established industry leader that has a strong presence across Australia, with a long history in national based warehousing, transport and logistics. This client is innovative and has a focus on staff retention, as well as growth. This recognisable brand is looking for dedicated employees to join their organisations and assist with their large operations.
Skills and Experience Required
- An ability to enforce pallet control policies and procedures in a constructive and effective manner.
- Interpret and act on K.P.I.’s.
- A thorough understanding of the transaction process flows of inhouse and pallet vendor systems.
- The knowledge to comprehend and operate with differing pallet management systems e.g. Chepmate; HMS; 2 IC; Portfolio Plus etc.
- The skill to create, implement and adhere to a pre pallet stocktake and reconciliation checklist.
- An ability to read and understand the Chep and Loscam invoices.
- The skill to retrieve reports for reconciliation from the pallet control system e.g. exchange balances; corrections etc.
- An eye for detail and a desire to close out issues.
- An ability to interact and behave in the manner described in the “Workplace Behaviour” statement.
- Opportunities for ongoing work for the right person
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Learn new skills
- Get quality experience in the industry
- Supportive Culture
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements and feel as though you would be a great addition to our team, please apply, by simply clicking “apply for this job” located on this page, alternatively, for more information please contact Travis on 07 3640 6800. Only successful applicants will be contacted.