The Paraplanner will support the delivery of the advice service to members, including establishing and maintaining the client file throughout the advice process.
This role will involve preparing calculations and financial modelling of superannuation contributions, taxation, Centrelink and other recommended strategies.
- Produce high quality statements of advice and records of advice in accordance with regulatory, licensing and business requirements within agreed turnaround times
- Actively contribute to a culture of excellent client service
- Liaise with Financial Advisers about member needs, objectives and strategies
- Conduct financial modelling, analysis and research
- Provide proactive and reliable support to Financial Advisers in order to meet member needs
- Manage workload to ensure plans are completed within timeframes
- Participate in peer review activities within the team
- Assist in the identification of member retention opportunities
- Assist advisers present to members at event seminars
If you hold a Degree or ADFP and would like to know more about the opportunity then please contact Phil Smith on 0416 576 473 or email in to email@example.com