Randstad’s dedicated Government Team has been partnering with Local, State and Federal Government Departments and Authorities across Australia for over 25 years. We are proactively seeking Administration, Data Entry, EA and Reception professionals who have experience in the Public Sector for upcoming part-time, short term, long term and ongoing contracts.
We are looking for candidates that have experience in any of the below area’s;
- Records Management Officers
- Administration Officers
- Corporate Receptionists
- Correspondence Officers
- Data Entry Officers
- Executive Assistants
- Business Support Officers
- The following are essential;
- Local, State or Federal Government experience (or experience within Government owned corporations)
- High level of attention to detail
- Intermediate to advance Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point skills
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Available immediately or within 1-2 weeks
- Ability to clear a Criminal History Check
Experience with one or more of the following systems are desirable but not essential: TRIM, EDOCS, MECS, DocTrak, CTM, SAP
In return you will benefit from:
- Dedicated specialist Government Consultants to assist you in finding your next temporary/contract role
- New and interesting roles coming in frequently; both short term and long term
- Competitive above-award hourly rates
Apply today by clicking the ‘Apply for this job’ button below and submit your resume (in Microsoft Word format). For further information please contact Randstad’s Queensland Government team on 07 3243 3900.
Due to the high volume of responses it will not be possible for Randstad to contact all applicants to advise of their progress. Due to this only applicants of interest will be contacted.