This is an exciting time to join an Australian owned construction company that specialises in building materials - they are well known in their market and also uphold a strong reputation. This innovative business is projecting a healthy growth plan for 2017 and beyond.
The first phase of this growth is to bring on a self motivated and skilled part time office manager. You will play a vital role in ensuring that office processes and procedures are set up correctly from the start.
- Assist with all office administration requirements
- Accounts payable and receivable responsibilities
- Enter all client invoices when required
- Provide support for the weekly payroll run
- Personal assistant duties to CEO when needed
- General book keeping tasks
Your skills will include:
- Experience working in the SME market
- Minimum of 5 years experience ideally in a similar role
- Working knowledge of assisting in an accounts environment
- Must be available to work 3 full days as required
- Personal Assistant experience
- Construction industry knowledge will be highly regarded
Reporting through to the company accountant as well as the CEO to ensure all business metrics are met. You will be someone that can work under pressure, adhere to strict deadlines and be proactive in any situation. The reward for your career is the chance to progress and grow with the business, work for a small business that care for their staff and offer flexibility to help with work life balance.
This role will not be around for long so click Apply now or call Vae on 93770751 if you require more information.