payroll executive - temp to perm in Chatswood
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$ 70 per year
Reporting to the HR manager main duties of the payroll officer is to process and ensure Weekly & Monthly Payrolls are paid according to agreed deadlines, and statutory taxation commitments are paid on time.
- Process weekly payroll using ADiI and CHRIS 21
- Process Monthly payroll for all regions.
- Process payroll deduction cheques in accounting system
- Complete Head Office reporting requirements.
- Payment of Group Tax according to ATO guidelines.
- Calculation of Payroll Tax forwarded to HO as an ICT.
- Calculate & co-ordinate employee superannuation.
- Make superannuation payments to required funds.
- Co-ordinate Workers Compensation Claim processing between employee, company and Head Office requirements.
- Provide information and support to employees on payroll and Superannuation queries.
- Prepare CHRIS 21 extract for MOVEX
The ideal candidate:
- Team Player
- Good communicator
- Attention to detail
- Experience in processing a Full Payroll Cycle – weekly & monthly.
- Manufacturing payroll experience
- Award Knowledge
- Previous experience using CHRIS 21
If you are interested in the above role and possess the required experience then please click “APPLY” NOW.
Payroll Officer - Immediate Start Required / Chris 21 Experience ESSENTIAL