Full Job Description
This reputable organisation, a global leader within banking, financial and investment services, has a brand and a reputation which is synonymous with prestige - the absolute 'cream of the crop' within Investment Banking! This role will be responsible for daily administrative tasks related to our clients Wrap Platform. This is a fast paced and challenging role where multiple daily deadlines will need to be met.
This is a thrilling time to come on-board and join one of the most reputable Investment banks as a Platform Administrator! If you are an applicant from a Wrap/Super/Banking administration background and you are now looking to make your mark in this world, we want to hear from you. We are looking for pure professionals who genuinely take pride in the quality of their work and consider themselves perfectionists in everything they so. The recruitment process will commence ASAP for a May start.
- Conduct daily administration tasks for the Wrap Platform under set deadlines
- Be the first point of contact for all internal stakeholders in relation to the platform
- Processing and authorising of applications including client & adviser maintenance
- Payment processing and asset transfer requests
- Working collaboratively with peers to ensure work is processed accurately and Service Level Agreements is maintained
- Ensure the successful completing of requests to solve issues and meet client needs
- Understanding all aspects of processing, with focus on legislative, risk and reputational implications
- Participating in regular team meetings to provide feedback around process improvement and increasing the service offering to clients
- Working in a processing and authorising (quality checking) role is essential
- Knowledge of Wrap administration platforms and experience working with superannuation products, managed funds, ASX listed securities and international equities is preferential
- Proven ability to investigate, analyse and resolve issues
- The ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with internal clients
- Proven history of high performance and attention to detail
- To have a World Leading PRESTIGIOUS investment Bank on your CV
- Career progression and long-term opportunities
- Kick start your career in investment banking
- Close to Public Transport - In the heart of Sydney CBD
- Attractive salary package + staff benefits
How to Apply;
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or call 0282151038 for a confidential discussion.