The primary purpose of this position is to support a number of external volunteer committees and work groups to enable them to operate efficiently through the delivery of high level secretariat services and the provision of professional advice and guidance as per relevant regulations, policies and procedures in conjunction with strategic priorities.
- Providing timely and high quality responses and advice relating to policy , legislation and procedures, including preparing high level briefings and secretariat support to internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising with external work groups as required
- Ensure compliance with corporate governance on an ongoing basis
- Liaising with other areas of the not for profit to manage centralisation of the legislative function.
- Overseeing the maintenance of data and ensure timely responses to queries raised.
- Undertake research, conduct analysis and produce reports with recommendations for management as required
The successful candidate will have a strong legal, freedom of information, disclosure or similar back ground, in addition to strong secretariat support experience.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career and experience in a Not for Profit that will reward you for your efforts and commitment. For a confidential discussion after submitting your application, please call Ryan on 02 6132 3802.