Practice Manager – Parramatta & Western Suburbs – 1 year contract
Do you thrive providing leadership, guidance and mentoring to others? Want to make a real difference? This could be the perfect role for you!!
Supporting Centre Directors operating in Long Day Care and Preschools with your excellent interpersonal and communication skills is the main part of this role. You will need strong skills in people management, business operation and pedagogy to be successful in this role.
My client recognises staff as their most valuable asset, they are values and support in their role as highly qualified professionals within the childcare industry. Culture within this client teaches culture, respect, trust and dignity to enable children to thrive within their education.
This opportunity is for an experienced people leader to support the development and growth of Centre Directors to guide them to excel in their roles and deliver fantastic early education.
The role will be a non-teaching role and requires a highly skilled professional with a strong philosophy around learn, the Early Years Learn Framework and best practices within centres. It is a 1 year contract with the possibility of extending at the end, the centres you will be in charge over range across the Blue Mountains and the western region of Sydney.
You will be a point of contact for a range of stakeholders including parents, government babies and businesses so it will be a very varied role.
The position is based in the Sydney CBD but will involved travel to a number of centres within inner Sydney so you must have your own transport.
- Experience in managing staff, coaching and mentoring
- Have your Bachelors in Early Childhood Education
- Understanding of National Quality Standards, Assessment and Rating processes with previous involvement in these processes
- Promote early childhood education with best practices, a personal philosophy around the Early Years Learning Framework and Standards
- Strong organisational skills
- Approachable manger
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary package
- Monthly RDO’s
- Work with a winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016
- Fantastic opportunity to work for one for the most respected not-for-profit organisations in which 98% of their centres meet or exceed National Quality Standards
Please do not apply for this role if you do not hold the right qualifications.
If you would like to apply for this role or enquire further please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively contact Kate on 8238 0240 or email@example.com
Finding the right career path can be difficult when there are many positions to choose from Kate Peraux and Emma Fox are the experts in permanent recruitment at Randstad Education.