Our client is a well known and highly regarded management consulting firm providing specialised solutions to not for profit, education, local and Federal Government clients in a range of disciplines.
Working within a small procurement team you will be providing a wide range of support across procurement, tenders and contracts activities to meet the business's objectives whilst meeting the Commonwealth Procurement regulations. Working on site with in Federal Government or off site, you will provide end to end procurement in a process driven environment or in a consulting capacity depending on your skills and experience.
- Procurement, tenders, contracts and associated administration duties
- Advise the management team on procurement principles, policies and legislation
- Organise procurement activities in a time and cost effective manner
- Assist the National Procurement Manager with the implementation of procurement strategies
- Maintain a management database and create reports when required
- Work collaboratively as part of a small team
Skills and Experience
- Must be an Australian Citizen - security clearance highly desirable
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under pressure
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in addition to the ability to manage confidential matters with discretion
- Proven ability to interpret commercial contracts
- Established experience in procurement with government experience
- Demonstrated proactive and professional approach regarding customer service
- Certificate IV in Government (Procurement and Contracting) is advantageous
If you're interested in this opportunity, click 'apply now' to forward your most up to date resume. If you have further questions after submitting your application please call Ryan Eatts on 0261323802.