Product Owner / Senior Business Analyst is currently required for a maximum duration project to Mid 2018 to identify and analyze business requirements on a large IT and business transformation program of work.
You will also be required to perform the following:
- Assess, prioritise and size user stories for inclusion in releases and associated Sprints
- Resolve impact on sprint outcomes as a result of changing business priorities or other project constraints
- Work with the vendor Sprint teams to deliver functional outcomes as per release plan
- Review vendor outputs to ensure they are fit for purpose and ready for user acceptance testing
- Work effectively to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner to assist with effective delivery and velocity of Sprints
To be successful in this position you will be a highly experienced Product Owner / Senior Business Analyst who has solid experience in determining business requirements within an Agile environment. You will also be familiar with mentoring or leading other Business Analysts. Excellent communication, time management and stakeholder engagement skills are a must.
Please apply now using the Link or contact Rade Manojlovic on 8319 1126 or Leonie Woodfine on 8319 1243