A Product Owner is urgently required for an assignment to end of June 2018 to deliver capability to be deployed by the Business Change Project Stream. The Product Owner will be working side by side with the vendor’s Product Owner and will have joint responsibility for the allocated sprint team. For this reason, you will be based at the vendor’s premises for the duration of the project.
The Product Owner will be working in a collaborative and dynamic environment with three other sprint teams running in parallel to deliver different product streams in quarterly release cycles
The successful candidate will have strong Product Owner or Business Analysis experience in an agile environment and has experience line managing other business analysts; preferably within the energy industry.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of the Australian energy retail sector
- Stream specific subject matter knowledge
- Strong documentation skills
- Software implementation and enterprise-wide transformation project experience
- Ability to understand complex software functional design and apply it within an Agile methodology
- Apply analytical thinking and thought leadership to translate business needs into user stories and prioritise accordingly
- Experience leading teams and the natural ability to support and inspire to achieve common goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A high standard of communication (verbal and written)
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent project management skills
If you are interested in this role, apply by clicking on the “apply” button below or contact Rade Manojlovic for a confidential discussion on (03) 8319 1126