Working for a National Beverage company located in Salisbury South, you will be required to work a mix of Morning and afternoon shifts once training has been completed. Some shifts require you to start at 4am
Candidates must be willing to work night shift if the opportunity comes up.
Various positions in different areas are available.
Some of the roles will require using a forklift as well as manually moving crates.
To be successful in this role, it is preferred you have worked within a cold room environment, by not essential.
You MUST have;
- A current drivers licence & reliable vehicle
- Up to date high risk forklift licence
- Able to pass a drug & alcohol test
- Be fit & healthy and able to deal with repetitive work
- Have good sound knowledge of WHS
- Able to work rotating shifts of AM & PM
- Previous experience within the beverage industry is desirable
Please click the Apply button or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org