program coordinator in Burwood
Burwood, New South Wales
Randstad is on the lookout for a Program Coordinator to support the large IT program, specifically Project Coordination for Site audits, site implementation of the IT Network component, program coordination for cross dependencies and other activities as necessary.
The IT Project Coordinator is responsible for delivering;
- Coordination of project activities
- Resource engagement
- Site Access requirements
- Updating Project Schedule
- Coordinating Test Plan execution
- Cross dependency management and resolution
- And the following in collaboration with the Program team:
- Coordinate information regarding logical and physical designs
- Review of site designs as part of change process
- Coordinate communications with impacted stakeholders
- Business readiness and test execution
- Coordinate the decommissioning of redundant network infrastructure
- Coordinate additional scope requirements raised by the business – WiFi
- Develop, implement and maintain efficient project coordination to the client’s Program.
- Ensure the program schedules align to the program Cluster Schedules
- Ensure accurate reporting on the progress and performance of specified large, complex projects to provide
- management with essential project evaluation and control information to assist in delivering projects
- Proactively engage with Project Managers to identify any risks and opportunities as well as provide detailed analysis which provides insights to support decision-making
- Assist in Risk workshops and Reviews
- Provide input and support for the development of project plans and audit reports.
- Identify anticipated problems for the larger, complex IT projects from a compliance and project
- Coordinating access to sites for the Network component of the overall program for the government client.
- Manage scheduling activities to ensure alignment with major project timelines.
- Undertaking project health checks and following up on implementing improvements.
- Maintaining plans regarding time frames and resourcing, providing process administration support,
contributing to quality control and maintaining budgets
- Assisting Project Managers to recover failed projects and ensuring lessons learnt from previous projects are carried forward.
- Define and manage project documentation for all impacted sites
- Define and manage site access procedures and stakeholder engagement
- People Management
- Providing effective communication to project members and stakeholders regarding all
aspects of the Program.
- Performance Expectations
- Ensuring that IT change control procedures are adhered to.
- Completing and evaluating post project reviews.
- Delivering client satisfaction through the provision of quality service
- Continually improving processes to enhance the quality of products and services.
To succeed in this role you have:
- Extensive project coordination and project management support experience including a thorough understanding of the project life-cycle, project documentation, project standards & methodologies.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Project and the development of GANTT charts in order to create project schedules; to modify task relationships; to assign project resources; to print and view reports; to filter and sort tasks; to track progress; to create custom tools; to work with multiple projects.
- Ideally, have Telco background, but IT, Banking or Government is good too.
- Extensive experience working with multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Minimum 3 years experience operating in a Project Coordinator role.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Well-developed interpersonal and oral and written communication skills and excellent administrative skills.
- Extensive experience using related project management software and methodologies.
- Proven experience in developing project business cases/financial appraisal, capital procurement and
- Experience with VISIO is a bonus but not essential
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline
If you believe you have the skills for the role, then don’t delay and apply now! Alternatively, you can email Resham Singh on email@example.com for more details. Please be advised that due to the large volume of applicants we receive daily, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Program Coordinator, Project Coordinator