This company is a national leader in the infrastructure and engineering space, working with the solar energy team on a project based in rural NSW this is a great entryway position to get involved with a reputable company.
Opportunity currently exists for an experienced Site/Project Administrator to join this company. Initially spending 3 months in the Sydney office you will then work onsite at one of Australia’s leading Solar projects based in rural NSW. Working on a 3 weeks on/ 1 week off capacity, all housing, meal and travel allowance will be provided when on site.
- Site Administration
- Assist Senior Management with requests
- Purchase Requisition/Purchase Order – Pronto preferred but not necessary
- Assist with set up of suppliers
- Meeting minutes
- Able to network with internal staff and suppliers
- Induct new employees and train new staff on internal procedures and processes
- Document Control (soft and hard copy)
- Expense reconciliation
- Travel booking
- Timesheet data entry
- Order IT Equipment for new users
- Order stationery
To consider applying for this role you should be highly organised, have great communication skills and be able to give direction and take leadership as required.
This role is looking to interview immediatley. Please apply now by clicking on the link below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.