About our client:
Working with our client you will experience a diverse and interesting side of the architecture space. You will be exposed to working with a global business with multiple facets across Industrial/Laboratory/Manufacturing.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- As a project architect you will be working across the whole project from conception to construction
- Attending meetings and client briefs
- Working on conceptual design
- Exhibiting confident and effective communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
Foundations for success:
The essentials for success in this role are your passionate, dynamic, motivated persona as well as:
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years experience
- Proficient in Revit would be ideal
- A hands on approach and capable of doing documenting work from time to time
- Passionate about what you do and a desire to share your experience with your colleagues
- Competitive salary - $90-95,000 + negotiable based on experience
What sets them apart from the rest?
- Collaborative team with excellent working environment
- Market leading business, seen as an authority in their respective disciplines
- They value their people!
If you're currently looking for your next challenge, follow the link below to apply.
Not quite what you're after? Don’t sweat it! We are always working with market leaders on opportunities, for more information on opportunities in the Architecture and Design Market in Melbourne, contact James Crumpton on 03 9252 2196 or by email at email@example.com