About the organisation
Our client is a reputed industry leader in their niche area of expertise within the Enterprise Domain. As a result of restructuring, they are currently seeking the services of an experienced SAP Project Manager to join their team.
About the role
The core focus of this role is to manage key system enhancements within the SAP CRM solution. You will be required to lead a team to meet project objectives whilst fostering a collaborative team culture. Your experience in engaging and building relationships with stakeholders and vendors will also hold you in good stead for this position. This is an opportunity for someone who is very switched-on, quick thinking, exudes energy and is able to dynamically work with varying vendors, in-house resources, infrastructure vendors and service providers.
- Delivery of projects to meet project success measures including scope, time, budget, quality and customer satisfaction
- Establish project governance, scope definition, budget, risk assessment and delivery schedules
- Improving the efficiency & effectiveness of the Project Management Practice
- Lead cultural and behavioural change to implement change initiatives
- Engage stakeholders and team members - reinforce project objectives, communicate the ‘big picture’, celebrate achievements and a show a positive attitude to resolving project challenges
- Understand project dependencies, anticipate risks and manage risks to minimize impact and drive corrective behaviour
- Act decisively in critical situations or to circumvent a problem
- Demonstrate passion to succeed and champion project benefits
- Take personal ownership of project outcomes and resolution of project issues
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong Project Management experience
- Ability to mentor and coach Project Management team members to assist in skills and capability uplift
- Strong experience in SAP and CRM solutions space
- Experience in enterprise scale system enhancements projects
- Management of multiple pieces of work and change requests
- Management of data migrations is desirable
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Successful candidates will have working rights in Australia. Due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted for shortlisting. Click APPLY to submit your application or contact Sneha Lees via email: email@example.com. We appreciate the time taken to apply. Thank you.