A new contract opportunity has come about for an experienced Project Manager and someone who is well versed in driving data migration projects. The client is undergoing a migration from their existing legacy system to the new CRM solution in the cloud. This position will also be based within the Melbourne CBD.
As a must the successful candidate will need to have prior data migration project delivery experience and excellent communication skills. Any experience or exposure to the Salesforce CRM platform will also be highly regarded.
Scope and duties:
- Deliver and work in complex project environments communicating project updates to technical and non technical staff throughout the organisation
- Highly developed customer service skills including a demonstrated ability to be able to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
- Produce clear, concise, and business-focused reports on specific project deliverables progress
- Comprehensive knowledge of, and experience in utilising, project management methodology's and standards, i.e. PRINCE2, PMBOK
- Utilise technology to manage tasks, resources, allocations, scheduling, compliance, and reporting with demonstrated experience.
Nice to have’s
- Customer Relationship platforms and/or Salesforce
Location: VIC – Melbourne, CBD
Type: Contract – Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Don’t delay. Apply now!
Apply now online with a Word version of your CV to be registered and please give a call to Rade Manojlovic on 03 8319 1126 for a confidential discussion or email via email@example.com
Join my LinkedIn (https://au.linkedin.com/in/rademanojlovic)