project manager | health sector in Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Inner Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland
AU$ 800 per day
Want to make a difference? Play a key part in improving the quality of healthcare for our QLD children.
Exciting Project Management opportunities working on major innovative improvements within Digital Enablement, Integrated Care, Digital Hospital and Health Service enablement and Performance and Sustainability are vacant and need you!
Initially funded for 6 month contracts with potential to be extended.
To be considered as the ideal professional your skills and experiences must include:
- Proven experience in the delivery of large scale complex ICT programs/projects preferably in the health care industry
- Experience in or knowledge of the Cerner Millennium FirstNet and CareDelivery functionality
- Experience in or knowledge of application integration methods and middleware technologies
- Proven stakeholder relationship management skills to support effective business change
- Manage an appropriate relationship with vendors/providers, including monitor of contract
- Develop & manage project controls such as budget, schedule, risk / issues, scope and benefits management
- Plan with other PMs and Digital Delivery Office to allocate shared resources across projects and contribute to whole of office scheduling and monitoring
- Expertise in, and application of, appropriate project management methodologies (preferably PRINCE2), and an ability to promote and provide advice on the use of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools
Interested? APPLY NOW or reach out to Michael Whelan on 07 3031 3227 to confidenially discuss your suitability further.
Project Manager Health eHealth Prince2 Digital