project manager - senior in Homebush
Homebush, New South Wales
AU$ 180,000 per month
About the company
Our client, a well established national building contractor, has an urgent requirement for a Project Manager to lead the delivery of a new portfolio of work with key clients. This opportunity has arisen as a result of a very successful period of tendering, including several prestigious project wins.
About the project manager role
This role will involve mamaging a large cost and site team across a number of different schemes. The succesful caniddate will be tasked with ensuring key clients are managed effectively with a view to securing additional business long term. The builder themselves have described this role as having the flexibility to run a business within a business.
In addition to a challenging project environment, for a number of well known clients, this role also offers the scope for continued project management development in addition to also excercising influence within the wider business.
Key project manager responsibilities
- Deliver a group of $5 - $25million projects.
- Manage, liaise and coordinate subcontractors
- Attend client meetings during the construction phase.
- Monitor and update project schedules.
- Ensure project is delivered on time and on cost.
- Contribute to monthly project progress report meetings.
- Assist in site set up and final handover.
- Proven track record working as part of a large team in a busy live environment.
Project manager duties:
You must have experience working for a well established construction company and a proven track record delivering schemes in excess of $20million.
Project manager skills and experience
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrate high level man management skills
- Record of liaising with subcontractors
- Track record of working closely with PM’s
- Understand and interpret budgets
- Record of dealing with residential projects
- Excellent communication skills
This employer offers an inclusive company culture, long term training programs from day 1 and also prides itself on ensuring people achieve a good work life balance. They host regular social events are involved in numerous charities and have the financial means to ensure this continues.
- Salary up to $180,000 per annum + benefits
- Permanent employment
- Broad sector opportunity
- Opportunity for continued progression into PM.
- Dynamic and challenging working environment.
How to apply
Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON or please email your cv to Thomas.email@example.com.
Alternatively please call 0292 339 900 or 0416 758 768 for a confidential discussion about the position
"project manager" OR "senior project manager" OR "project engineer" OR "senior project engineer"