Established over 30 years ago this highly respected builder who specialise in Government Institution work including Defence, Education, Health, Correctional Services and Public Services sectors are expanding on their capabilities in Brisbane and are becoming one of the busier mid tier builders in Queensland. Due to some larger Defence opportunities being secured and more available to tender we are now in the market for a Project Manager with demonstrated experience delivering Defence Projects in excess of $50m.
They have an exceptional reputation in their specialist markets and are the leading Construction Company on projects up to $30m however with the next wave of projects coming through with values over $100m we need to increase our delivery capability.
Depending on the size of the project secured you will typically be office based with occasional travel to site (depending on location) and you will be responsible for your own team which consists of an experienced site team and a competent Contract Administrators / Project Engineers. As a Project Manager you will be completely responsible for the project from a cost perspective reporting directly to your Construction Manager.
To be considered for this role of Project Manager or Senior Project Manager you must have proven experience on Defence Projects of $50m plus and you must have experience with known builders in Australia.
Your Experience and Qualifications
* Must have recent experience as a Project Manager delivering projects over $50 million
* Confidence in your abilities to communicate with Senior Management and sub contractors alike
* Good programming knowledge
* Have the ability to work both autonomously and as a part of a team
* Experience in writing reports, monthly and ongoing
* Excellent financial acumen (reporting and forecasting)
* Overseen projects from design phase through to completion.
In return, the successful candidate will be rewarded with working for a leading company who offer an excellent remuneration package. For a confidential discussion of this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Lyndon Hoffman on 07 3031 3251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.