NORTH WEST RAIL LINK - PROJECT
Our top tier client is seeking experienced Trade Assistants for a large rail project in the Sydney area. The duration of the project has a projected timeline of 2 - 3 years.
To be successful for this role it is essential that you hold/be any of the following:
- Must have RIW ticket, working at heights and EWP over 11 metres
- Previous electrical trades assistant background is a must
- Must be able to complete extensive induction process
- Must be able to pass medical tests
- Own Transport
- Able to start immediately
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A polished and professional work ethic
In return for the above our client can offer an attractive pay rate and conditions.
ONLY successful candidates will be contacted.
Should you feel you fit the above criteria please apply. Please send all applications via the links below or email your resume to email@example.com.