A highly regarded architectural and planning practice based in the heart of Sydney is looking for a Revit Coordinator to produce detailed construction drawings for multi-unit residential and aged care projects. The successful candidate will work closely with the Director and senior Associate in developing drawings to take projects from design development through to construction. The is a full-time permanent position and the opportunity to build a career within a growing company and one that promotes from within.
A highly committed team of architects delivering projects across residential, commercial, educational, retail and ages care sectors. The company is currently sitting at around 25 highly skilled members of staff who each contribute to the depth of technical knowledge and building experience that helps add value to a project for a client. You can look forward to working with the best in the business, a management team that reward you for your efforts and a clear and structured path to career success
- REVIT proficient with excellent technical detailing and specification experience/ability through both scheme and project phase
- Must have a minimum of 3 years local or Australian experience
- 3 + years experience in documentation on Revit Projects specifically Multi-unit residential
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a keen eye for detail
What's in it for you?
- located in the Heart of Sydney CBD next to coffee shops and restaurants
- Work life balance with working hours of 8.30 - 5pm Monday - Friday
- Modern vibrant office with a collaborative team environment
- A friendly family like culture with strong support from directors and associates
- Competitive salary
If you are an experienced Revit documentor and would like to express your interest please send your CV to jade.Collins@Randstad.com.au. Or call Jade Collins for a confidential discussion on 0431774950