road civils labourer in Mornington
AU$ 29 per hour
We are currently seeking experienced road construction labourers for an immediate start for a casual ongoing assignment with a nationally recognised client. The road worker undertakes a range of duties to support the efficient construction and maintenance of road infrastructure.
Main duties will include operating plant machinery and equipment, driving heavy vehicles, heavy industrial labouring, shovelling and using hand tools. We are ideally seeking candidates with experience in the civil construction industry. There is potential for this role to develop into full time permanent position for the right applicant.
Applicants must possess following skills and attributes to be considered for this role;
- Previous spray sealing or asphalting experience
- MR truck licence would be desirable
- Hold Construction Induction Card
- Good level of physical fitness as you are working outdoors
- First aid certificate desirable
- Be a safe and reliable worker
- Hold a traffic controller ticket
Suit Individuals who can lead by example, and have good knowledge of working in a fast paced environment and have excellent grasp on getting the job done within set time frames.
road civils labourer