Looking for a Senior Project Engineer - Safety Assurance to work on a major rail project based in Sydney. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project engineer to work with a well established tier one contractor on a two year fix term contract. An immediate start is available.
- Proven ability in qualitative and quantitative hazard identification techniques
- Knowledge of hazard analysis methods, including but not limited to system hazard analysis, failure modes and effects analysis, InterfaceHazard Analysis
- Establishing hazard logs and risk registers
- Maintaining accurate and detailed hazard logs
- Effectively run Safety Workshops
Duties include but are not limited too
- Driving commitment to quality within the teams
- Constantly promote safety values to clients and authorities
- Monitor project progress
- Assist the Safety Assurance manager with communication and stakeholder management
- Monitor the financial performance of all elements
The ideal candidate will have
- Ability to identify, evaluate and program what actions must be completed in order to reach goals
- A familiarity with procedures and assist in carrying them out
- Ability to be proactive and anticipate needs
- Ability to identify opportunities and calculate risks
- Capabilities of working autonomously and as part of a team
This a great opportunity to work on a well recognised rail project with the support of a tier one contractor. A candidate with less than five years experience in a safety assurance role in the rail sector would be desirable.
If this is right opportunity for you or you wish to discuss this role further please contact Noelle Kielty on 0292339937 or alternatively you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities please call for a confidential discussion on other roles we are recruiting for.