Want to work for a cool, vibrant and high growth start-up working within the Real Estate industry? Converted warehouse with break-out room, table-tennis, casual dress - what more could you want!?
This organisation is Australia’s number one online Real Estate Agent comparison site; they publish rankings, ratings and reviews of Real Estate Agents in Australia to match customers with the right agent and are currently looking for driven sales consultants. Success will be achieved through having meaningful conversations with customers, and making it possible for them to sell their most valuable asset - their property. Ideal candidates will need to be driven, motivated, resilient, have a natural flair for sales and exceed customer expectations through delivery of customer service. Experience is desirable, however this could be a great role if you are coming from a retail or hospitality position and looking to get a foot in the door with a sales career.
As a result of this niche offering, this company has undergone rapid and exciting growth and are now looking for talented, driven and eager to learn sales people to grow their team. This is not your ordinary contact centre position - culture is king in this role
You will be working with genuinely WARM leads - home owners WANT to speak to you. How rare is that!?
Culture & Benefits:
- Vibrant, dynamic & supportive team with weekly, monthly and annual incentives
- Ability to earn between $10k-$15k in commision on top of your base salary
- A funky office in a warehouse with games, casual dress code and chill out areas.
- Excellent location - Minutes from Redfern Station.
- Performing outbound calls to a list of warm leads following interest from website traffic
- Articulating relevant information on each Real Estate Agent to the customer in order to identify the best solution possible for them to sell their property.
- Perform call backs where required to customers within agreed time frames
- Ensure that a high level of product, process and systems knowledge is maintained at all times
- Building upon existing relationships to retain business and explore further policy potential
- Provide all customers with an outstanding experience in all their dealings with you as a specialist Sales Agent.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Brilliant verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for being a good thinker and problem solver.
- Love for change and innovation.
- Go-getter attitude and team spirit.
- Desire to help our customers 'get it right'
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high performing outbound (but no cold calling) sales team environment.
If you feel you have the ability to be customer focused, convert leads to sales and elevate your career APPLY NOW!!