It's official! This LEADING not-for-profit insurance fund is seeking a Team Leader to motivate and help drive the excellence of their retentions contact centre based in Parramatta.
The retentions team specialise in retaining members and identifying the key motivators behind customer’s decisions to cancel their policies. You will help drive the success of this through your exceptional leadership abilities.
Our client provides the most outstanding customer service of any organisation in Australia. In 2013 the Customer Service Institute of Australia (CSIA) awards, our client won the coveted national 'Best of the Best' award. This was the top customer service award presented by the CSIA. They also won the NSW Customer Service Team of the Year and were voted the easiest health fund to do business with in Australia!
As the Team Leader you are responsible for managing, leading, developing and motivating the contact centre team. Your primary responsibility to coach, develop and motivate the team.
The role & your responsibilities:
- Utilise your leadership skills to motivated and drive the team to achieve set KPIs
- Conduct regular meetings and performance appraisals
- Effectively communicate relevant information and new processes/developments to the team
- Maintain up to date and thorough knowledge of all company products in order to consistently train and develop staff
- Support all retention activities in order to drive improvements in retention rates
- Participate in relevant projects and training initiatives
- Accurately analyse metrics to conduct performance reports
Your skills & experience:
- Strong sales experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Experience in contact centres, especially in retentions or outbound
- Experience in insurance industry is highly desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment to team building and staff development
- Positive and self motivated
- Remain motivated and positive under pressure
What’s in it for you!
- Work for a reputable, LEADING not for profit fund
- Comprehensive training
- Friendly, supportive and collaborative team environment
If you are interested in this role please apply today or phone Anita on 8215 1021 if you have any questions.
Please note that Australian Citizenship or permanent residency is required for this role.