Sales & Marketing Director - FMCG
A progressive, Australian owned company
Blue Chip Brands
A true professional who will thrive in a competitive market and enjoy establishing and maintaining close relationships with Grocery ,DDS, Pharmacy Banner Groups.
To be considered for the role the applicants must have a:
- Tertiary qualification– preferably with a Business/Marketing Degree
- Willingness to travel extensively within Australia and abroad
- Proven sales track record
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience preferably in Grocery Key Account Management.
- Exposure to Export Sales
Position reports to the Managing Director
- Achieve the AOP sales within the Trade Spend budget
- Grow sales of core brands in existing channels
- Grow sales of core brands in new channels
- Increase on line sales
- Increase export sales
- Coach and mentor the direct reports
- Prepare and present the Annual Sales Business plans
- Execution of agreed strategic plans for each account
- Achievement of Brand & Channel sales targets
- Management of a significant Trade Spend Budget
- Negotiate variable trading terms with key retail partners
- Develop and implement the Export strategy and plan.
Direct reports :
7 Key Account Managers
1 National Field Manager
3 Export Manager
1 Merchandising Assistance (part time role)
Note: The Sales Director will review the structure of the team after a reasonable period in the role.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Sales skills
- Highly Organised
- Superior communication skills
- Commercially astute
- Understands marketing
- Efficient at multi-tasking
- Highly analytical
- Self-starter who initiates ideas
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This is an opportunity for someone with leadership skills, drive & ambition to join our team in a role that offers significant personal growth potential.
Please send your details to Joshua.Knight@randstad.com.au