sap program manager in Canberra
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
My Client is a large Government owned Organisation and currently has an immediate requirement for a SAP Program Manager for an initial six months contract based in Canberra with a further possibility of extension.
- Someone with Program Manager (not just Project Manager) expertise in Corporate and Business Technology such as SAP, migration to cloud/outsourcing and digital transformation of entire business
- Experience in the following would be beneficial:
- SAP – Hire to Retire, Procure to Pay, SAP Travel and SAP Asset Management
- Building an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) in the cloud to work as the backbone.
- Digital forms/"paperless office", digital workflows, mobility, etc.
- Ensuring ongoing viability of Project deli every contracts through consultations with management and key stakeholders, cost analysis and use of key performance indicator to monitor supplier performance and to ensure continuous improvements are identifies through review and bench marking process.
Please note the role is based in Canberra with occasional travel to Melbourne. My client is looking for a candidate who has worked at a Program level with experience in big Implementation of SAP in current and previous projects.
If you have the relevant experience then please apply to this role asap.
"SAP – Hire to Retire", "Program Manager" AND "Enterprise Service Bus"