Randstad is assisting a well-known international organisation in finding an SCCM Administrator to join their team for an initial 6 month contract with the likelihood for an extension past that point.
It supports a core capability of supplying engineering, support & maintenance to their customers, under the guidance and direction of SOE Architects and MIS Governance team
The role supports and drives the technical agenda of the managed End User Computing environment, with a focus on repeatable 3rd level deliverables and implementation of medium to complex new technologies and changes without supervision and be able to take initiative and look at the bigger picture. The role requires a high level of ownership and engagement with technical peers internally and externally.
- 3rd level support, resolution & monitoring
- Work as an SOE subject matter expert, and resource on assigned projects
- Design and solution work as delegated by SOE Architect
- Resolve routine, ad-hoc & complex customer enquiries, ensuring established processes/systems are followed
- Escalate issues to relevant team(s) or person(s) as necessary, to deliver requirements and to expectations
- Ownership and accountability of all issues within the managed End User Computing environment, through to resolution
- Facilitate, support or lead complex component and application deployments
- Create, maintain and contribute to documentation & knowledge articles
- Perform and review output from routine health checks on customer environments
- Develop a strong understanding of the customer environment, and service delivery requirements
- Experience in managing and supporting End User Computing environments
- Extensive experience in SOE support, maintenance and implementation
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Windows family of End User Computing Operating Systems and applications
- Experience administering Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience with enterprise deployment and management tools (ie; SCCM)
- Experience with facilitating complex and enterprise scale software deployments
- Advanced working knowledge/understanding of Microsoft unattended deployment methodologies for the Microsoft Windows family
- Strong Scripting ability (PowerShell, VBScript, Batch, TSQL)
- Working Knowledge of Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management (ITIL) processes
- Excellent documentation skills, for user training and technical documents
Interesed? Apply now!
Please click ‘Apply Now’ or send your updated CV’s to email@example.com.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.