senior accountant in Southern Sydney
Southern Sydney, New South Wales
AU$ 70,000 per year
A globally recognised Pharma company is making its mark here in Australia.
With its rapid growth, it now requires a strong Senior Accountant to assist the Finance Manmager with the day to day running of the finance function.
With a handfull of retail outlets already operational, and more on the way, this is a great opportunity to join at an exciting time - at the "ground level" so to speak.
Exciting times ahead with possible IPO on the cards.
- Manage inventory and accounts receivable; monthly financial tracking and deliver financial reports in timely and accurate manner;
- Assist with the financial budgeting, analyzing and controlling; make adequate financial forecasts as well as operational capital arrangements;
- Assist with FM with risk control, ensuring the company’s financial accounts are compliant;
- Support the FM to execute financial management of the company;
- Team mentorship, to collectively achieve targets set by the group, providing advice for the company’s operation.
- Bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance or relevant majors, and has qualified with intermediate accountant certificate;
- At least 5 years of financial related working experience, among which financial reporting experience may not be less than 2 years;
- Financial management experience in FMCG is preferred;
- Familiar with tax policies, operation analysis, cost control and cost accounting; proficient in corporate financial policies and procedures;
- Strong sense of responsibility and professional ethics with good judgment and analysis skills; excellent interpersonal skills and coordination skills; good at planning as well as execution.
- Mandarin is a must have.
Should this be of interst, please do apply quoating the following job refernce: 90M0262772 or contact me directly on email@example.com
Senior Accountant, FMCG, PHARMA, retail, mandarin