senior contracts administrator in Western Sydney
Western Sydney, New South Wales
About the company
This role presents an ambitious Senior Contract Adminstrator with an opportunity to join a well respected tier one civil contractor, on one of their most high profile telecommuication schemes. This role would specifically suit someone with an eye for detail, an appetite to progress and the right personality to work with a ambitious team. Key responsibilities of the role include:
To be successful in this key role, you must have:
- Participate in scope works planning, ensuring that score gaps are minimised, cost efficiencies are maximised and subcontractor capabilities are considered
- Prepare procurement strategies, identification of potential subcontractors, procurement methods and timing.
- Provide management and leadership to other commercial roles, including direct reports
- Maintain contact and good working relationships with a broad range of subcontractors and maintain good awareness conditions and movements
- Assess commercial and contractual risks, identify and implement appropriate controls and escalate actual or potential issues to Commercial Manager and or Project Manager
- Provide commercial support for self-perform works
- Site-based engineering or construction experience within a similar role
- Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Contracts Administrator or Quantity Surveyor in the construction and engineering industry
- Strong commercial acumen and awareness in areas of cost management and contract law
How to apply
- Salary up to $130,000 package per annum.
- Permanent employment.
- Dynamic and challenging working environment.
Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON or please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively please contact Rachel Greenway on 0292 339 940 for a fully confidential discussion on current vacancies.
Senior contract administrator telecommunications / civil