Our client is a well known organisation, which prides themselves in providing the best service to the Victorian community. They aim to deliver exceptional customer service.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Customer Service Office for the customer service team, who need to be available Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm to work in Braeside.
We are hoping to interview for this position as soon as possible for this position.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in senior customer service, where you did have the opportunity to lead a team.
You will be trained in all facets of this role, and will be responsible to team lead a group of 13-16 Customer Service Representatives.
- Develop new processes and procedures
- On boarding new staff members
- Manage and mentor a team of 13-16
- Training and developing individuals to achieve their full potential
- Effective leadership, with hands on supervision.
- Ensure the team effectively completes specific team instructions and provides timely reports.
- Experience in a senior customer service or team leading role is a must
- Have a strong sense of urgency and impeccable time management
- Vibrant personality, with a broad range of experience
- Excellent presentation skills and a high level of professionalism
If you are a customer service leader that is has a proactive style, are a self-starter and excited by challenges please do not delay and apply now in WORD format, or alternatively, call Tarryn from Randstad on 03 8319 1151 for a confidential discussion.