senior design engineer - drainage - 120k+s in Yennora
Yennora, New South Wales
AU$ 120,000 per year
Reporting directly to the Manager for Water Solutions, we are seeking a Senior Engineer to join this well known and highly regarded organisation to provide solutions to their clients.
If you know about storm water, rainwater, sewerage, irrigation and piping of water as well as the necessary solutions that are part of them, then this role may be the one you have been searching for.
With your experience, you will be required to manage projects from start to finish as well as developing and managing close relationships with clients.
If you have worked on flood studies, urban development and major roads projects your experience will be highly regarded.
The role is responsible for :
- Providing innovative technical solutions on a range of products
- Engaging and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Accountable for the timely provision of engineering design in support of solutions
- Providing consultative advice to regional clients
Criteria being sought:
- Degree qualification (Civil or Environmental) MIEAust, CPEng preferred
- 8 years civil engineering design experience
- Water Engineering Background
- Sound working knowledge of general civil and storm water infrastructure components with the understanding of water treatment
- Good knowledge of Australian Standards National and State based guidelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid computer modelling background with MUSIC, XPStorm, SWMM, Drains, AutoCAD and Spreadsheet skills
If you believe you have the requisite experience and knowledge to fulfil this role, please submit your resume in WORD format using the appropriate links below.
MUSIC, SWMM, Drains, Auto CAD, XPStorm, Civil Design, Senior Engineer