senior hr advisor in Padstow
Padstow, New South Wales
AU$ 90,000 per month
Reporting to the Head of HR Operations, this Senior Human Resources Advisor role will work across all levels of the organisation, providing an informed, professional and efficient service on all aspects of human resources management and strategy.
This includes partnering with senior staff to identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions in relation to organisational development, culture and change to deliver outcomes and manage issues. A major part of this role is to ensures that all employee relations matters are dealt with efficiently and effectively to ensure that it is closely aligned with organisations vision and goals.
Within this role you will be responsible for;
- Building stakeholder relationships throughout the business to ensure that the people and development plans are in line with the strategic and operational objectives.
- Mentoring and coaching the HR Coordinator to ensure that she is being upskilled
- Lead, monitor and review the performance management system
- Identify, develop and implement key organisational culture, engagement and change initiatives
- Advise on all Employee Relations matters within the client group to ensure that specific actions are taken
- Work in close collaboration with the recruitment team to ensure that future employees meet the culture requirements of the business.
Essential Requirements for the role include;
- Ideally 5 years experience within Human Resources
- Experience working within a call centre environment would be highly favourable
- Tertiary qualifications within HR or relevant
- Proven ability to work within both a operational and strategic position, working alongside senior level stakeholders within the business
- Ability to develop and implement effective strategies and solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication s skills
- This position requires full working rights
If you are interested in this exciting position then please apply now - should you have any issues applying direct then please email your CV and coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference 14M0263390
Please ensure that your CV is in Word format - it is highly beneficial that you apply to this advertisement directly prior to contacting me directly.
Human resource business partner, HRBP, HR Generalist, HR Consulting, ER, IR, EBA, Enterprise Agreements