This mid tier contractor who specialise in the TMR space are looking for an experienced Senior Project Engineer to run a Bridge job for them near Mackay.
The company are known well in the space and have a good reputation for delivering complex projects in a timely cost effective way.
With a number of new project wins recently resources are stretched and they have identified the need to bring on a seasoned Senior Project Engineer - Structures to deliver this project. The successful candidate will start off as an SPE on the job however the plan is to promote to PM after a few months, the roster, once the job is up and running will also have a degree of flexibility.
This role suits an ambitious Senior Project Engineer, who has full project life cycle experience, who can quickly step up into a Project Management role or a Project Manager looking for change.
We are looking for someone who has a background in TMR road works bridgeworks and complex civil infrastructure to allow you to manage the types of projects that are currently being delivered.
Reporting to the Project Manager your duties will include:
- Ensure Program / project delivery within the required time frame and budget
- Provide and ensure system documentation approvals
- Ensure & manage procurement schedule and documentation
- Ensure program conflict resolution
- Provide advice on constructability during planning and construction works
- Manage the subcontractors and ensure the correct tracking of completed contract works, tracking of variations on completed works, issuing of reports.
- Approve design changes to achieve program delivery
You will also need the following skills and experience to be considered for this role:
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering or similar
- Full project, site based management experience
- Worked on TMR structures projects previously
- Strong leadership skills
- High level of organisation
- Be able to work and communicate as part of a team
- Exceptional understanding of OH&S policies
- Solid work history
- Complex civil infrastructure delivery in a management capacity
- Quality, safety and financial management experience
- Ability to represent the company through client liaison
- Ability to drive effective performance and project efficiency
If you meet the criteria required and this opportunity sparks your interested please apply now for more information and a confidential conversation.