This Federal Agency within the Health sector is seeking to hire an experienced Senior Project Officer for a 14 month contract to start as soon as possible.
As the Senior Project Officer, you will be a key member of the unit and will be working on a new Integrated Patient Screening Tool project. The aim of that project is to develop minimum standards for an integrated patient screening tool that:
- Aligns to the NSQDS Standards (V2) comprehensive care standard and reflects hospital acquired complications that may be reduced by clinical risk mitigation strategies
- Supports multi-disciplinary patient risk assessment and mitigation
- Coordinates information into a single source of truth that aligns with workflows is dynamically updated throughout the patient journey
- Generates actions, prompts and alerts for known risks e.g. allergies
- Increases the relevance and utility of risk assessment information for clinicians while reducing duplication of effort and screening burden
- Guides health services and eHealth software developers to meet quality, safety and accreditation requirements.
The successful Senior Project Officer will have strong skills in project management and acute health care (hospital) sector experience and will also have:
- Healthcare-related qualification at masters level
Clinical quality improvement experience
- Ability to review and appraise health care literature
- Policy/guideline development at state and/or national level
Excellent written and communication skills;
Effective teamwork skills
- Prior experience within the Health sector.
Apply now or contact Tania Louis-Seize on 02 8298 3825 to discuss the role in more detail.