An exciting opportunity with strong possibility of extension exists for a highly experienced and motivated marketing professional with demonstrated experience in managing and delivering successful integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns.
Will work in the customer relations team to establish the marketing, partnerships and campaign strategy for the Green Globe awards for the next three years. This includes the development of messaging, brand identity and stakeholder engagement objectives.
The role will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of marketing strategies including planning, success of key messages, stakeholder engagement, segmentation, operational delivery, reporting and evaluation
- Identify opportunities for enhancing marketing outcomes through partnerships and other opportunities
- Managing and reporting on the marketing budget
- Aligning the project with broader communications strategies and external program outcomes.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following:
- Experience in business to business marketing, including driving awareness of large corporate events.
- Experience working on marketing campaigns for both traditional & digital channels
- Outstanding project management skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines, manage budgets and effectively plan and prioritise
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven skills in the preparation of executive briefings, submissions and project reports
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with strong experience in stakeholder engagement and consultation
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- A proactive, collaborative and solutions-focused approach.