Our client is a leading Insurance provider that is looking for a Manager/Senior Manager level Risk specialist to sit within a growing Risk team to engage key internal stakeholders to increase the visibility of Risk in an end to end Risk position.
- Embedding a culture of risk management
- Providing risk advisory services to the business and other internal stakeholders
- Undertaking risk reviews and monitoring in-line with the overall risk management framework.
- Providing risk management training and guiding the more junior members of the team
- Management and reporting of breaches and incidents
- Liaising with APRA as/when required
- Ad-hoc risk management project work
- Proven experience gained in a Risk Management role within Retail focussed Financial Services; General/life Insurance, Banking, Superannuation etc
- Strong understanding of risk management holistically as well as on a granular level e.g. reporting, processes, controls, sample testing
- First class communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent organisation skills and resilience
Please contact Henry Sparshott on 0282983807 or firstname.lastname@example.org - Must have the right to work in Australia. Due to the volume of applications if you have not received a response within 7 days please consider your application unsuccessful.